Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nestor Carbonell Negotiating A Full Season Contract


Hey guys, let's not waste any time and get started shall we =]. My sources have told me ABC has contacted Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert) to negotiate a full season contract. Nestor has made several guest appearances in episodes with the most recent being in the Season 4 Finale "There's No Place Like Home." Nestor Carbonell's character Richard Alpert, is said to be playing a larger role in the upcoming season which will require him to shoot more episodes. Hopefully he will be able to strike a long-term deal so he can stay where he belongs instead of some show on another network *cough* NBC *cough* and be ran into the ground.

I Am Legend

1 comment:

theblacksmoke said...

Hope your site takes off for you, I could set you up a forum if you want one (free of charge of course), if you are interested e-mail me, elspanner666@hotmail.co.uk, look forward to hearing from you!
Good luck Iamlegend